4.23.2010

Week 16: Your Highest Self

Your Highest Self
Links
The Emerging Woman
Purchase a Copy
In April, we are celebrating the vibrance and color in your life!
April's Recap
Week 13 - Express Your Gratitude
Create a gratitude journal
Speak your gratitude outloud
Don't hold back!
Share what you feel!
Week 14 - Turn Over a New Leaf
Select one behavior you would like to change
Decide how you will make this change - a plan!
Get reinforcement to back you up - accountability!
Week 15 - Your Joy List
What is your on your list of things that bring you joy?
Build your list
Place it in a place where you can see it daily, or more!
As your coach I want to encourage you to dream wildly, love wholeheartedly, persevere relentlessly, believe in yourself unwaveringly and give abundantly!

If you are new this week...welcome...let's make 2010 your best year yet! For a recap of what we've covered so far visit the archives. In April we focusing on the color in your life!

God Bless, Margaret.

This Week's Topic: Your Highest Self
Dear Friend,
"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today.
I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it." ~Groucho Marx
Several weeks ago fellow coach, Cheryl Richardson posed this question to her community, "What things knock you out of alignment with your highest self?"
In this month of focusing on your flourishing life I want to pose that question to you so you can discover what keeps you from being your best.
So here goes: "What things knock you out of alignment with your highest self?"
Here are some points of departure for what takes you off your path:
  • Interruptions
  • Cutting remarks
  • Wasting time
  • People who waste my time
  • Unexpected emergencies
  • Being disappointed by someone
  • Passive aggressive people
  • Eating too much sugar
  • Not keeping promises to myself
  • Saying Yes when I know I need to say No
  • Staying at my desk for too long
  • Fighting with my kids/spouse
  • Worrying about things I can't control
  • Unsolicited advice
  • Too much TV or Internet
  • Being criticized in front of others
  • Someone succeeding at something I want to do
  • Too much clutter
Make It Happen
This week make a list of five to ten things that knock you out of alignment your highest self. So that we can all learn from each other consider visiting my Facebook page and post what you discover to share with our Facebook community! I bet you will also uncover some new ideas!
Find us on Facebook
May you be blessed, for you are a blessing!
Encourage your friends, family and colleagues by sharing this newsletter with them and invite them to subscribe! Direct them to www.MargaretPundmann.com where they can sign up.
The "Powerful Living, Powerful You" newsletter is written and distributed by Emerge Enterprise, LLC. Copyright © 2010 Margaret Pundmann Fortner. All rights reserved. www.MargaretPundmann.com.